Hanwag Alpin Socks
The Hanwag Alpin socks seriously warm hiking socks due to their high Merino wool content. Perfect for hiking boots and wellies alike.
- 41 % Polypropylene, 40 % Merino wool (EX-Pollution), 17 % Polyamide, 2 % Elastane (Lycra)
- Developed for prolonged use in moderate to cold temperatures
- Sustainability: 40 % Schoeller EXP Merino wool made using eco-friendly EXP process. EXP = EX-Pollution, or the avoidance of pollutants during the anti-felting treatment. It is currently the only bluesign-certified, chlorine-free anti-felting process.
- Natural thermo-regulation via polypropylene/wool mix
- Odour-reduction thanks to high wool content
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Fast drying due to polypropylene content