PARAMO MEN'S PÁJARO JACKET
The Pájaro is designed for nature, outdoor photography and other country activities.
These activities involve exertion while moving, then remaining static for long periods. To be comfortable, you need ventilation options to reduce clothing changes when active and efficient moisture removal to prevent chilling when static. Ideally, essential equipment should be in easy reach.
Directional Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric gives dry comfort. Temperature moderation is provided by vents on arms and torso. Intelligent pocketing gives easy access to essentials.
The Pájaro Jacket offers plentiful pockets, excellent ventilation and a carefully designed hood
- Easily accessible storage from eight well-placed pockets.
- Good ventilation limits the need for clothing changes from upper arm vents, torso vents, two way front zip and sleeves that can be pushed up for cooling.
- Uninterrupted vision in all weathers due to the fully-adjustable hood with wired peak which moves with you.
Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric is more than just breathable, it is directional.
This means it is capable of moving liquid water away from your body and not just water vapour.
It is essential to avoid a build-up of water in your clothing system when you are working hard, as too much retained moisture will lead to your body rapidly chilling when you stop and rest.
In conventional clothing systems, approximately 20% of sweat production is dealt with effectively, leaving the remaining 80% trapped inside.
Nikwax Analogy garments are unique, in that they pump out this 80% of liquid water and allow it to drain away; you are left feeling dry and comfortable.
An added advantage is that the fabric is quiet and flexible, unlike stiffer membranes or laminates. This makes it an ideal choice for wildlife watchers.
Read more here on the difference between directionality and breathability.