Fjallraven Abisko Lite Trekking Trousers - Regular Length
The Abisko Lite Trekking trousers from Fjallraven are probably our favourite summer trouser. Lightweight, cool outdoor trousers in stretch fabric and G-1000 Lite for trekking in warm conditions. Technical cut, generous pockets and leg endings with boot-hooks and strap adjustments.
- Lightweight, well-ventilated trousers for trekking.
- Made from four-way stretch and G-1000 Lite for optimized mobility and durability.
- G-1000 reinforcements at leg endings and G-1000 HeavyDuty on inside of lower legs for extra resistance against abrasion from hiking boots.
- Articulated cut with pre-shaped knees and rear.
- Waist is cut higher at the back for extra comfort when squatting down or wearing a backpack.
Legal notice:Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Environmental info:Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
Features:adaptable with Greenland Wax, breathable, durable, quick-drying, water-resistant, windproof
Material:G-1000® Lite: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
G-1000® HeavyDuty: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
88% polyamide, 12% elastane
Weight reference:in size 48
Leg type:Long trousers
Leg endings:Fixed length
Washing:40°C normal process
Dry cleaning:do not dry clean
Bleaching:do not bleach
Drying:do not tumble dry
Ironing:iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
Additional care instructions:do not use fabric softener, fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash with similar colors