Fjallraven Nuuk Women's Parka Jacket
The Fjallraven Nuuk Parka is a very comfortable warm and waterproof women's parka with Supreme Micro Loft padding that effectively keeps out the wind, rain and winter temperatures. Many practical pockets and a fleece-lined hood with detachable artificial fur.
- Wind and waterproof winter parked with warming Supreme Microloft filling.
- Two fleece lined hand warming pockets at sides.
- Pockets with flaps.
- Two top loading bellow pockets and 1 media pocket on sleeve.
- Adjustable storm hood with detachable synthetic fur.
- Long to keep rear and thighs warm
CARE & REPAIR
How to use Greenland Wax
Weight: 1480 g
Weight reference: in size S
Material name: G-1000|Hydratic|Supreme Microloft
Outer material: 100% polyamide
Membrane: 100% polyurethane
Inner material: 100% polyamide
Breathability: 10000 g/m²/24h
Water column: 10000 mm
Designer: Product Developer: Daniel Holmgren
Designer comment: A durable winter parka with synthetic padding that keeps you both warm and dry. Generous storage with eight pockets on the outside and seven on the inside. Adjustable hood with fur trim to keep swirling snow away from your face.
Product family: Polar