Men's Particle Hooded Jacket - Mountain Equipment Polarloft Down Coat
Versatile hybrid insulation that can be worn as a lightweight outer or super warm mid-layer for any cold weather activity.
Filled with 100% recycled POLARLOFT® Featherless insulation the Particle Hooded Jacket has the feel and warmth of down in a resilient layer that thrives on big mountaineering and ski-touring days. Stretch fleece panels reduce bulk and ensure this is a jacket you can move in, however technical the ground.
- 100% recycled 20D outer fabric is lightweight and windproof, with PFC free DWR
- 130g m-2 (Size L) of 100% recycled bluesign® approved POLARLOFT® Featherless insulation by 3M
- 240g stretch fleece inserts with brushed inner face
- Alpine fit
- Stitched-through quilted construction
- Elastane bound Mountain Hood
- YKK® moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Elastane bound cuffs and hem
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
- 430g / 15.2oz
- 100% Recycled Polyamide outer/inner, 100% Recycled Polyester fillInserts: 100% Polyester