Season Promotion Patagonia Fleece - Patagonia Micro Snap-T Pullover
The archetypal Patagonia fleece - a heritage-inspired version of the classic Snap-T® Pullover made of recycled polyester Micro D™ fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Its 100% recycled polyester microfleece fabric feels wonderfully soft and light, provides steadfast warmth, dries quickly and doubles as a pillow on long overnighters. Wear it over a baselayer or as a midlayer under a shell. It has a nylon-reinforced front placket with four snaps to make venting adjustments a snap, a stand-up collar, Y-Joint sleeves that allow the full range of shoulder mobility and elastane trim at the cuffs and hem for a smooth finish on exposed skin. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester microfleece that feels wickedly soft and light, provides steadfast warmth and dries quickly
- The four-snap nylon-reinforced placket allows easy venting
- Its stand-up collar has two layers of fleece for soft warmth on your neck
- Y-Joint sleeves provide the full range of mobility through the shoulders and arms
- elastane binding at the cuffs and hem seals in warmth and rests comfortably on skin
- The hip length provides additional coverage and pairs well with a hipbelt or harness
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 258 g (9.1 oz)
Model is 183 cm (6'0") and wearing a size Medium
Body: 4.7-oz 100% recycled polyester microfleece.
Placket: 4.5-oz (prints: 4.3-oz) 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn