RAB Down Jacket Promotion - RAB Men's Microlight Alpine Down Jackets
Our classic lightweight down jacket has been updated. With a fresh design aesthetic and 100% recycled fabric and down, the highly packable Microlight Alpine Jacket is the go-to system for rapid warmth when the temperature drops.
A soft, lightweight, windproof fabric that encourages insulation to fully loft. Highly packable and protective, it's ideal for mountain activities.
Inspired by decades of mountain exploring, our iconic Microlight collection is lightweight, packable and ideal for any outdoor pursuit, from alpine climbs and mountain hikes to lowland trails and everyday adventure. Tried, tested and loved by many.
What is hydrophobic down?
We finish all our down with a hydrophobic treatment that enables it to retain its loft in damp conditions, so that your gear dries fast and stays warm. Find out how it works.
*With the exception of our 1000FP down.
Fill Power - 700
Fill power is all about down quality, not quantity. Find out more about what fill power means for you when you're out in the mountains in cold conditions.
Using 100% recycled, high quality down, gives a second chance to down that might otherwise have ended up in landfill. Reducing waste and making the most of this valuable insulation.
- Product Code:QDB-12
- Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- Zoned lightweight micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction
- Adjustable hood with stiffened peak
- YKK® zipped hand pockets and large zipped chest pocket
- Internally elasticated cuffs and drawcord adjustable hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (153g Size L)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included